Imagine a world in which employees can find fulfillment and joy in a work environment that encourages their unique gifts so that both the employees and the organization can flourish…
Flourishing Work LLC was founded on the principle that everyone deserves a work environment in which they can fully use their unique gifts to flourish in their work. This environment includes having good leaders and front line managers, clarity of purpose and personality style, and the interpersonal skills to interact best with others.
That’s why, in 2018, I left my full-time job to become an entrepreneur and provide facilitation and coaching so that everyone can have access to this vision.
I believe that, when organizations focus on their people first, the results naturally follow — lower turnover, higher profits, greater customer loyalty, and much more. It is my life’s work and purpose to help as many individuals and organizations as possible along this path.
If you’re ready to flourish in your work, contact me and I’ll be glad to work with you on a custom facilitation or coaching solution.
Respect: Everyone has unique gifts, is worthy of love, and deserves a workplace environment where they feel valued and appreciated.
Giving Back & Paying Forward: We would not be here without our mentors and community. We are committed to supporting each other and to developing the next generation of leaders.
Integrity & Transparency: We take responsibility and do the right thing, even if it is hard. That makes it easy to be transparent.
Trust: We keep our word and hold information confidential so that others feel comfortable sharing.
Flexibility: Life is unpredictable and messy. We try to keep a sense of humor and openness.
Degrees & Training
- MBA in Organization & Management (Leadership), Emory University
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner, Step I™ & Step II™
- Delta Air Lines Leadership Coaching Fellowship
- BA, French major and music minor, Emory University
- New and aspiring manager skills
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Personal & professional brand
- Building trust & team dynamics
- Evening MBA Core Value Award, Courage
- Evening MBA Leadership Award
- Evening MBA Organization & Management Faculty Award
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society
“I really enjoyed [tonight’s talk], Ashley. I truly admire your teaching style. You did a superb job presenting the material in a practical and accessible way. As a result, I now feel prepared to have a difficult conversation I’ve been putting off so thanks again for everything!”
Get In Touch
I’d love to learn more about how I can help YOUR work flourish.