Our services are designed with the intent of helping you flourish by guiding you towards your purpose to help you reach your full potential. Whether you are looking for an individual or group experience, our services deliver professional transformation that will be seen in every aspect of your life.
Coaching is all about you
“Everybody needs a coach.” -Eric Schmidt, former CEO, Google
- Transition to new manager
- WHY discovery* and purpose statement drafting
- Personality and strengths
- Navigating difficult conversations
Ashley’s Coaching Style:
- Clarify and navigate through what’s holding you back.
- Look at underlying context to identify practical solutions you can apply today.
- Ask challenging questions that encourage you to make meaningful, positive changes.
* We are not affiliated with Simon Sinek’s team. Process used with permission.
From design to delivery
Facilitation & Training
- Develop Your Career Purpose Statement
- Use Your Strengths to Prevent Burnout
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Women’s Leadership Development
- Win-Win Negotiation Strategy
- Salary Negotiations (General Audiences)
- Salary Negotiations for Women
- Intentionally Build a Personal Brand
- Build Trust as a Manager
- Retreat Facilitation: Goal-setting, Off-site Retreats
Ashley’s Facilitation Style:
- Variety of engaging activities throughout (reflection, practice, breakouts, etc.)
- Authentic, encouraging, nurturing, and friendly personality
- Optional coaching add-ons to work one-on-one with employees to apply the material to their work
Non-profit rate available for 501(c)3.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Reveal your core strengths and how better to work with others with the world’s most widely-used personality assessment. As a certified Step I™ and Step II™ practitioner, Ashley Freeman guides individuals and groups through the official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment to help facilitate better, more productive interactions leading to less conflict, better decision-making, and a more efficient work environment.
See our founder, Ashley, talk about MBTI on the Workplace Therapist Show:
Ashley was respectful of our time, flexible and created a favorable environment to allow the group to share. I left the MBTI session with a better understanding of what makes me unique, the tools to become a better communicator both professionally and personally, and three goals to implement right away.
Ready to flourish?
We look forward to learning how we can help your work flourish.
Flourishing Work LLC
P.O. Box 1335
Snellville, GA 30078