Whether you are looking for an individual or group experience, our services deliver professional transformation that will be seen in every aspect of your life — ask us how!
Coaching is all about you
“Everybody needs a coach.” -Eric Schmidt, former CEO, Google
- Career Purpose Discovery
- Executive Coaching
- Unblocking Limiting Beliefs, Imposter Syndrome, and Perfectionism
- WHY Discovery*
- Personality Strengths and 360-Style Interviews
- Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Win-win Negotiation Strategy
- Building Trust as a Manager
- Personal and Professional Brand
Ashley’s Coaching Style:
- Clarify and UNBLOCK what’s holding you back.
- Identify practical solutions you can apply today.
- Ask challenging questions that encourage you to make meaningful, positive changes.
* We are not affiliated with Simon Sinek’s team. Process used with permission.
From design to delivery
- The Path to Your Career Purpose, based on the international bestselling book by Ashley Freeman
- Develop Your Career Purpose Statement
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Authentic, encouraging, friendly
- Research-backed content
- Connection with the audience to inspire them to act
- Optional coaching add-ons to work one-on-one with Ashley, as well as bulk copies of books or signed copies of books, are also available.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Reveal your core strengths and how better to work with others with the world’s most widely-used personality assessment. As a Master Practitioner certified in Step I™ and Step II™, Ashley Freeman guides individuals and groups through the official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment to help facilitate better, more productive interactions leading to less conflict, better decision-making, and a more efficient work environment.
See our founder, Ashley, talk about MBTI on the Workplace Therapist Show:
Ashley was respectful of our time, flexible and created a favorable environment to allow the group to share. I left the MBTI session with a better understanding of what makes me unique, the tools to become a better communicator both professionally and personally, and three goals to implement right away.
Ready to flourish?
We look forward to learning how we can help your work flourish.
Flourishing Work LLC
P.O. Box 1335
Snellville, GA 30078