Coaching is All About You
“Everybody needs a coach.” -Eric Schmidt, former CEO, Google
- Transitioning to first-time manager
- Career coaching
- Personality and strengths assessment
- I help you think through your challenges by leveraging your strengths.
- I look at underlying context to help you find solutions.
- I ask challenging questions to create action plans for meaningful development.
“I spent an hour talking to Ashley today. I didn’t even know what I needed, and I walked away with everything I needed!”
From design to delivery
Training & Facilitation Services
- Goal-setting and Off-site Retreat Facilitation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Win-Win Negotiations Strategy
- How to Negotiate using Improv (co-facilitated)
- Influencing and Managing Up
- Crafting and Communicating Your Personal Brand
- Building Trust as a Manager
- Custom training or facilitation with applications specific to your organization or industry
- Variety of activities throughout (reflection, practice)
- Authentic, encouraging, nurturing, and friendly personality
- Optional coaching add-ons to work one-on-one with employees to apply the material to their work
Contact me for a custom quote for your needs.
“Ashley’s session made the whole conference for me. This was the separator between good & great!”
– Inspire Her Confidence Conference Attendee
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
MBTI® Certified Practitioner
See me talk about MBTI on the Brandon Smith Show:
“Ashley was respectful of our time, flexible and created a favorable environment to allow the group to share. I left the MBTI session with a better understanding of what makes me unique, the tools to become a better communicator both professionally and personally, and three goals to implement right away.”
I look forward to learning how I can help your work flourish.
Flourishing Work LLC
P.O. Box 1335
Snellville, GA 30078