Our services are designed with the intent of helping you flourish by guiding you towards your purpose to help you reach your full potential. Whether you are looking for an individual or group experience, our services deliver professional transformation that will be seen in every aspect of your life.
Coaching is all about you
“Everybody needs a coach.” -Eric Schmidt, former CEO, Google
- Transitioning to first-time manager
- WHY discovery* and purpose statement drafting
- Personality and strengths assessment
- I help you think through your challenges by leveraging your strengths.
- I look at underlying context to help you find solutions.
- I ask challenging questions to create action plans for meaningful development.
* I am not affiliated with Simon Sinek’s team but follow their process, with permission.
From design to delivery
Facilitation & Training
- Using Your Strengths to Prevent Burnout
- Retreat Facilitation: Off-Site, Goal Setting, Team Building
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Women’s Leadership Development
- Win-Win Negotiation Strategy
- Salary Negotiations (General Audiences)
- Salary Negotiations for Women
- Intentionally Build a Personal Brand
- Building Trust as a Manager
- Custom training or facilitation with applications specific to your organization or industry
- Variety of engaging activities throughout (reflection, practice, breakouts, etc.)
- Authentic, encouraging, nurturing, and friendly personality
- Optional coaching add-ons to work one-on-one with employees to apply the material to their work
Non-profit rate available for 501(c)3.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Reveal your core strengths and growth areas with the world’s most widely-used personality assessment. As a certified Step I™ and Step II™ practitioner, Ashley Freeman guides individuals and groups through the official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment to help facilitate better, more productive interactions leading to less conflict, better decision-making, and a more efficient work environment.
See our founder, Ashley Freeman, talk about MBTI on the Brandon Smith Show:
“Ashley was respectful of our time, flexible and created a favorable environment to allow the group to share. I left the MBTI session with a better understanding of what makes me unique, the tools to become a better communicator both professionally and personally, and three goals to implement right away.”
I look forward to learning how I can help your work flourish.
Flourishing Work LLC
P.O. Box 1335
Snellville, GA 30078